Please help my av wont load things,

Paige Tsuyoi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey someone please pretty please help. My av for a few days now that i have loged my skin, clothes, hase base, shapes, everything does not work in my inventory everytime i tried putting something on it says " Can't change appearance until clothing and shape are loaded."  i have tried rebaking and the character test they both do nothing the first time that did happen to me i did do the character test and it worked but now that its messing up again i tried it again and it did nothing.  if anyone could please help me that would be great.

11 answers to this question

Create a folder, name it something easy to find so you can always keep it in your inventory for future use, like Normal Me or whatever.
Put a copy of your usual basic components in there...Skin, shape, eyes, hair (including bald base) & a basic shirt and pair of pants.
Right click on the folder and select REPLACE

I would advise using PeeWee's method. In the event it doesn't work try the following-

Open Advanced menu (Ctrl+Alt+D) go to  Advanced > Character > Character Test > Test Female (or Male) load the one that applies.

You will be Ruthed but from that point you should be able to load your regular skin, shape and clothing.

Good Luck:)

• Like 2

You can open your Inventory and type the word Worn into the search box. All the items you are wearing will show in your Inventory. Begin to remove Items or clothing from your Avatar until you can see your Avatar or until there is nothing left to remove, (Region Maturity Rating permitting).

If you cannot see your Avatar after removing all clothes and hair, the problem might be with your Avatar's Skin or Shape. Try wearing one of the Skin's or Shapes located in the Library section of your Inventory Folder.

Find an Empty Region to be sure that surrounding objects are not lagging you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.