Setting access script?

lmtl30stm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but here goes:

I bought a photo studio....4 different ones, actually. Two of them have access options, where you can set it so only the owner or group can access the studio, or you can have everyone be able to access it. Being that I have now opened the studio "to the public", showing it in search and all that, having my studios accessed by the group is ideal for me. The problem is, the other two studios don't have options where I can set group access. I have written to the creators of both of them. One of them hasn't gotten back to me, and I doubt they will, and the other one finally got back to me today, or rather, late last night, my time. They said their studio doesn't offer that, but I can buy a script that I can use to set group access. No I can't. I have searched MP, and I can't seem to enter the right search terms to bring up what I need. Does anyone know where I can find a script to set access, or even which search terms I can use?

Since I'm on the subject of scripts, there's another one I've been looking for...I want to set an object to physical (the object is a beach ball and i want to be able to move around), but I also want it to be able to float on water, as my parcel is a beach, and I have lowered the land so there is room to swim. I found a floating script, but it took away the "physical" properties, although it was still checked. Can't have the best of both I suppose. The guy who created the script I bought gave me a link showing how to make a script to put into the ball, but I'm horrible at scripts (in case you haven't noticed), and I got confused very quickly.

So, any help on either of these questions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much! :)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2889 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.