Regarding Environment Settings & Mesh Avatars

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2893 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all! 

I'm currently using a TELLAQ mesh model avatar with an Aeros **bleep**, my viewer being the latest updated version of Singularity. My question was regarding sky settings + environment settings. Whenever I change my time of the day (midnight, sunset, or so forth), I see the lighting and shadowing change around my prim genitals, but not on my mesh avatar itself. I don't know if this is something I'm only perceiving, as no one has IM'd me, telling me that my prim and my mesh skintone are discolored when on a day cycle rotation.

Any help is great! 

Thanks,

Zed

Unless you didn't updat aeros during some years it is as mesh it can be, no prims.

In the windlight settings there are several giving a good lightning on the mesh avatars. You'll have to play with it till you find yours.

There is no good setting for everybody because every graphic card and monitor will show it differently for you. And it depends on the settings of others how they see you, your settings do nothing on that.

I'm not sure what tellaq you use, the one i have in mind is pretty old and not updated for long time. If it hasn't material reflection, and your thingie has... it will never match completely.

Perhaps time to go shop for a new body... there are several real good ones released recently.

As last i'd reccommend to skip Singularity, it's outdated and not updated since long time. Lots of new improvements will not work on that viewer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2893 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.