Not logging in

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Arthur Reece wrote:

Obviously their "advanced stoneage servers" can't keep up any longer...When are they going to do a major fix?...I've never seen as many "unscheduled maintenance" as in the past year...with the money they're raking in, you'd think they'd pour some back into fixing things that desperately need fixing

Just curious, but, when did you join?

I ask because we've had loads and loads of times when the problems were much worse, and lasted days at a time.  2007 was particularly annoying, 2008 had soe massive issues, 2009 was just plain awful for a month(not constant, it was issues on and off). 2010 had it's own flaws

And mostt years before 2007, well, it was still kinda new(in the grand scheme) so there were always issues here and there, not including the regular maintenance days when the entire grid would be down for the day, lol. 

I don't think there's been one year yet that hasn't seen various unscheduled maintenance times since it's inception. 

It really hasn't been that long, give them some time and they will fix it!  Reading some of these messages reminds me of me when I first came to second life.

Everyone take a deep breath, they will fix it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.