Sign in to follow this  
Almila Augenblick

Cannot find the eyebrow editting tab under the "Edit your shape" menu ?? How to edit eyebrows??

I don't know 5 years ago? It was there with the hair option but no more... with the changed viewers? Is the problem with me or is it changed? How to edit eyebrows?

Using kimberly startup shape and skin, found an edittable brow, still the menu doesn't show up..

you said you bought a mod brow, most i know are tattoo layers.

You can't modify those in edit bodyparts mode, but you need the outfit edit mode because it's in fact a texture and no bodypart.

( or rightclick the worn item in your inventory and choose edit )

If you mean that you want to raise/lower/arc your eyebrows then:

find a mod hairbase. (or create a new one. Old school New Hair)

1) from Inventory select the hairbase and Wear

2) from Inventory right-click the hairbase (that you are now wearing) and Edit. Will open the old school hair Edit dialog

3) Edit options are: Color, Style and Eyebrows. (If created new then in Style set all the sliders to the left (totally bald) )

4) In Eyebrows, its the last 3 sliders (Height, Arc, Points) that affect the eyebrow shape 

Brows are attached to the system hair layer. It's a separate body part from your avatar shape. It'll have a little brown wig as the icon next to it in your inventory or in your wearing tab. Right-click and edit that, and there will be two tabs: Hair and Eyebrows. Click on the eyebrows tab for the options for the brow shapes. Keep in mind this only works on system heads, and not mesh heads.