Lost freebie radio

Ren Float

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2896 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Somewhere along the line I came across a freebie (no copy) streaming radio that actually worked. I don't remember where or when that was, though. The other day I went to rezz it, and I got a notice that was on-screen for a very brief time (all I saw was something about not being the owner), and it went "poof.."

I know radios don't work if you're not the owner of the parcel, but this was done while I was in my own Linden home. I, of course, have rez rights there (I rezz there all the time, and had just rezzed something else a few moments before). So,  I thought maybe there was a server issue or something. It's happened before and it will probably happen again.

The thing is... when it does happen, the items have so far eventually shown up in Lost & Found. Often by just relogging, sometimes after a day or two. This has been about 4 days and it's still not there. So I'm wondering if it was a DMCA issue. Would anyboby be able to confirm this? I wish I could remember the item's exact name, but I don't.

====================

Update: Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I was asking if anyone here could tell me if there exists anyone who can confirm it and if so who?

1 answer to this question

nobody here can confirm anything, we'r all just residents as you.

Poofing during rezzing has nothing to do with DMCA reports. It just fails to rezz and normally indeed goes to lost and found.

But it's also possible it is really lost, or went to object folder.

When you don't know the name you';ll have to check your inventory manually, we can do nothing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2896 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.