Sign in to follow this  
Miapharoe

suddenly none of my clothing huds work to change alphas or color on my mesh body.

Question

Hi Miapharoe,

Are you trying to get dressed on a sim that does not allow scripts? That would explain the failure of HUDs to work. If so, teleport elsewhere and try again.

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

Hi Miapharoe,

Are you trying to get dressed on a sim that does not allow scripts? That would explain the failure of HUDs to work. If so, teleport elsewhere and try again.

• Like 2

I suspect Madelaine is right, but if this is happening on a script-enabled parcel, try wearing one of the newbee avatars, and then try the Maitreya again. I don't know why, but I've found this straightens out some very unusual problems.

Thanks for your input. I have tried to dress in a script allowed sim. The issue seems to be the link from the hud to the body. i deleted all the old body things for maitreya and got a redelivery. I dressed again and it worked for one day. Then the same problem again. I can open the hud and click on the alphas and it shows those things being removed on the hud, but nothing happens to the body. I seem to be stuck with half a body.

Thanks for your input. I have tried to dress in a script allowed sim. The issue seems to be the link from the hud to the body. i deleted all the old body things for maitreya and got a redelivery. I dressed again and it worked for one day. Then the same problem again. I can open the hud and click on the alphas and it shows those things being removed on the hud, but nothing happens to the body. I seem to be stuck with half a body