Real time Machinima (as best as possible)

Bluehorizon10

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2877 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone! I`m new to recording video in second life but a veteran at streaing other games.

I was wondering if its possible to Hide the UI while also being able to use huds with full functionality? I`m wondering if maybe there is a way to capture video direct from the render instead of the screen (if that makes sense) or a recorder that will ignore the UI despite it showing. In essence I need a solution or plugin that will go just one more step than a simple window capture would do so I can have live performances etc.

Any help and opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You can try to derender objects in the frame by right clicking then click more on the menu until you see "derender"

If this doesn't work you can click on the HUD then click edit then click texture then increase the transarency to 100% this should make the HUD or AO menu invisible.

To turn off the headings from the screen try clicking F1 and Control and ALT or try F1 Control and Shift

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this helps you but about a year ago I had to make a video for work with flowing water and ultrasonic sensors in a pipe so i drew it in PS and put it on a prim in SL  and animated the waterflow and signal using scripts and textures on prims. To capture that video I used quicktime on my Mac by drawing a rectangle over where I wanted the video to be. it was lots easier than animating it in iMovie.

You might be able to do something like that inside your Ui  by selecting the area inside it, I  hope that helps.

https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5882?locale=en_US

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2877 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.