how do you get former friends of seeing your profile?

GabrielleVanDerMalle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

You can customise some Privacy options for your Web Profile at: https://my.secondlife.com/settings/privacy

• Note that this doesn't work for all viewers, and there are still ways of getting accurate profile data.
  • Note also that this doesn't work for online status, payment status, or other values used in LSL.
  • TL;DR therefore, you can't keep anyone from seeing your profile if they're in-world.

A workable - though frustrating - answer is to remove awkward content from your profile.

I don't know what "is they have it through "note cards" in their profile" means. Correct the wording of this line and be more specific, if you need further advice.

• Like 3

If you don´t want anyone seeing your profile, i think you are out of luck.

Profiles are open to all, to know about others, their interests .... only thing (mentioned before) remove private stuff and only have something about you that everyone can know. 

You can block and mute people you don´t want to contact you, even derender them to make invisible.

Notecards are only an easy way to find people not on your friendlist (or not anymore).

Monti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2899 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.