Sign in to follow this  
Zenless

Sim disconnecting, need help :(

Have been having an issue with a griefer whose found a way to disconnect the entire sim.  Have already shut off object entry and build for none group members, have also installed an age kicker as the griefer seems to have many alts. Have reported the issue but there is little proof of it as we do not have the technology as it's some form of exploit that LL likely needs to fix.  Is there anything else I can do to protect the sim? It's on a near daily basis that this occurs. 

You could file a JIRA issue to get this looked into.

Give as much detail as you can and include the exact date & time of each region crash / when all avatars on the region got disconnected. Keep adding the date/time for each event.

You can give the name/s of the suspected griefer on your JIRA issue.

You can set your JIRA issue to security level "Triagers & reporter" if you want, so the info you give is not publicly visible.

If you do this I'm fairly sure LL will look into what's causing this to happen & whether it's a known exploit or something new.

Be aware that server logs are only kept for about 3 days for most regions.

Or, you can send the griefer a note of thanks for restarting your sim, a chore that most busy sims need at least once a week. He might just say "damn, I thought I was grieifng".