Sign in to follow this  
PincoPallino1488303273

suggest a destination

Question

You need to open your picture in a picture editing program (most computers have at least one default one installed) & either resize or crop it so that it is no bigger than 657 x394 pixels. Then upload it to a site such as Flickr or Photobucket and enter the URL into your application.

As for whether or not additional advertising is cost effective, only you can really be the judge of that. I would suggest maybe trying it for a few weeks @ 50L and see if it makes any difference to the traffic on your land.

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

You need to open your picture in a picture editing program (most computers have at least one default one installed) & either resize or crop it so that it is no bigger than 657 x394 pixels. Then upload it to a site such as Flickr or Photobucket and enter the URL into your application.

As for whether or not additional advertising is cost effective, only you can really be the judge of that. I would suggest maybe trying it for a few weeks @ 50L and see if it makes any difference to the traffic on your land.

• Like 1

In the old viewer, you would create and list a Classified Ad for your parcel in (oddly enough) your Profile, not (as you would think) in the land settings.  You can still do this with the third party Phoenix viewer.

I've just spent some time looking in the latest released LL viewer (2.5.2) and cannot find the Classified Ad function anywhere.  It would seem that it got dropped when LL added the new web-based profiles.

• Like 1

I tried both. In the second case I was referring to the Classifieds meant that the cost from $ 50 L / week on, and you can renew them or not. You configure by the profile of the land. do an experiment this week and see if traffic increases.

i tried to resize in 657 x 394 pixel with photoshop and upload into Flickr and to give direct link to past in Suggest Destination Form. but without result. the Duggest Destination Form say which it's impossibile to charge the image. I think should be a problem of copyright on the photo uploaded on Flickr, but what type of copyright choose?