Linden Dollar purchases in Mexico‏

Tinotamaulipas Boucher

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2900 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Good afternoon , I write for the following reason I have an account with you since 2007 and I really want to buy on my own my linden , I do not have a credit account in any bank, but I have a debit card where I deposited my work, can you accompany me that account to my account Tinotamaulipas Boucher , because lately I have had to resort to selling lindens and what I see do not pay what it really is , recently 'm renting a small plot and sometimes my seller lindens not have enough I get to take a week, I would appreciate if you could help me in advance , thank you very much ... pd my English is lousy so use google translator

3 answers to this question

sorry but nearly none debit cards work for SL, they'r not accepted.

You may use the following payment methods with Second Life: keep in mind, all cards metioned here are Credit Cards

• Visa
  • American Express
  • MasterCard
  • Delta Online (non-U.S. Residents only)
  • JCB
  • Diners Club
  • Discover (U.S. Residents only)
  • Visa Electron (non-U.S. Residents only)
  • PayPal
  • Skrill

The currencies accepted for payment include:

• CAD, AUD, JPY, EUR, GBP for non-U.S. Residents, and
    • USD for U.S. Residents

First:  "We" cannot do anything.  We are just residents like you.  We can only offer advice.

Second:  Linden Lab does not accept debit cards.

Third:  You can get around this.  Set up a PayPal account, and follow the instructions on the PayPal website to "verify" the account by linking it to your bank account.  Once the account is verified, you can use it as your payment method for Second Life.

CAUTION:  When backing up your PayPal account with a real life bank account, you must be careful to always keep enough money in the PayPal account to pay your Second Life bills.  Linden Lab will not wait several days for money to be transferred from your bank, to PayPal, to them.  They insist on instant payment.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2900 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.