Problem with llJsonGetValue - after 3 use

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi i work on a project in this project i have to access a JSON DB with the same Searchparameters, the first 2 searches work fine, but the 3. one fails - the values are the same all times

Thats the script i use :

string auswertung(string mmsg)
{
 integer i=0;
 string  temp="?";
 string aktMp="";
 do
 {
  aktMp=aktM+(string)i;
  temp=llJsonGetValue(db,[aktMp,"name"]);
  if(temp==JSON_INVALID)     // only for debug
      llWhisper(0,"JSON_INVALID");  // only for debug
  if(temp!=JSON_INVALID)
   {
    if(temp==mmsg)
    return llJsonGetValue(db,[aktMp,"antwort"]);   
   }   
  ++i;
 }   
 while(i<=12);  // Max Entry in DB per use
 return NOTF;
}

thats the values i use to start the script:

mmsg = "Pause +"

aktM="H1"

NOTF="DSNF"

db={"H112":{"name":"ENDE","antwort":"ende"},"H110":{"name":"SAVE","antwort":"Okay"},"H11":{"name":"Pause +","antwort":"P+"},"H13":{"name":"Pause -","antwort":"P-"},"H14":{"name":"Rahmen -","antwort":"1010"},"H15":{"name":"Reset","antwort":"1012"},"H16":{"name":"Rahmen +","antwort":"1011"},"H17":{"name":"Farbe","antwort":"1019"},"":{"name":"P+","antwort":""},"":{"name":"P+","antwort":""}}

i checked all values doubble but cant see the problem, everytime i call this script - if works 2 times fine then it returns only JSON_INVALID until i reset it - then it works fine agin 2 times and the problem is back

please tell me whats wrong with this code?

tx for this link - but i know this source of information and use it to build this script  but there is no Information about this kind of problems  and its a Part of LSL Scripting, so  i am right here i think.

But if you know a JSON Forum here - i will try my luck there -

tx for this link - but i know this source of information and use it to build this script  but there is no Information about this kind of problems  and its a Part of LSL Scripting, so  i am right here i think.

But if you know a JSON Forum here - i will try my luck there -

undefined json name in the json string returns unpredicatable results. I made a test out of your script to show this. If uncomment the undefined records then will get undefined (unpredictable) returns 

string NOTF = "DSNF";string db;string aktM;string auswertung(string mmsg){  integer i = 0;  string  temp = "?";  string aktMp = "";  do  {    aktMp = aktM + (string)i;    temp = llJsonGetValue(db,[aktMp,"name"]);    //if (temp == JSON_INVALID)       // only for debug    //   llWhisper(0, "JSON_INVALID"); // only for debug    if (temp != JSON_INVALID)       return llJsonGetValue(db,[aktMp,"antwort"]);           ++i;  } while(i <= 12);  // Max Entry in DB per use  return NOTF;}default{    touch_start(integer total_number)    {        db = "{"             + "\"H112\":{\"name\":\"ENDE\",\"antwort\":\"ende\"},"             + "\"H110\":{\"name\":\"SAVE\",\"antwort\":\"Okay\"},"            + "\"H11\":{\"name\":\"P​ause+\",\"antwort\":\"P+\"},"            + "\"H13\":{\"name\":\"Pause -\",\"antwort\":\"P-\"},"            + "\"H14\":{\"name\":\"Rahmen -\",\"antwort\":\"1010\"},"            + "\"H15\":{\"name\":\"Reset\",\"antwor​t\":\"1012\"},"            + "\"H16\":{\"name\":\"Rahmen +\",\"antwort\":\"1011\"},"            + "\"H17\":{\"name\":\"Farbe\",\"antwor​t\":\"1019\"}"            //+ "\"\":{\"name\":\"P+\",\"antwort\":\"\"},"   // undefined json name            //+ "\"\":{\"name​\":\"P+\",\"antwort\":\"\"}"    // returns unpredictable results            + "}";                aktM = "H1";                string m = "Pause +";        integer i;        llOwnerSay("begin...");                for (i = 1; i <= 4; i++)        {            string r = auswertung(m);            llOwnerSay®;            }          llOwnerSay("...end");    }}

oh sometimes will not see the woods too mutch trees - this undef. JSON is a multfunktion of the script that calls this one - sorry dont reg the problem - so think if i fixed the propblem - it will work fine - tx for this push of my nose to this fact.

is all good Mac

sometimes like you say all it takes is someone else to put a fresh eye on a issue when we been staring at it for too long ourselves. We can all end up in that state sometimes

all the best with your project

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.