I am the founder of a small group.

Ren Float

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2878 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I use this group for many reasons, not the least of which is to find out when the last time a friend has logged in. I noticed that one of my friends is not listed, so I was going to send her a message asking why she left the group (maybe she ran out of slots). I was about to drop the NC into the slot on her profile when I noticed my group name listed in her profile. 

My question is: Why would her profile show her as a member of the group but she doesn't show up to me - the group founder - on the member roster? I have ensured that I have all group priviledges.

==========================

Thank you for confiirming I'm not the only one experiencing this. However, it's been like this for well over a week since I noticed it, and possibly much longer before I did. I know I have logged in several times, and I have evidence that she did too.

==========================

Update: I just joined a group that's listed in her profile and she's not showing up as a member there either (lots of other people are). Is there a way to keep from being listed in the roster? I know there's a way to keep it from showing in the profile, but I don't know of a way that a member can select not to be shown if others members are shown.

1 answer to this question

I've noticed this has happened too. I'm not sure why exactly, but you did the right thing by checking the profile. I would assume it could be chalked up to "lag", which wouldn't allow it to register immediately, but it may need a restart as well. With mine, it resolved itself within 24 hours, so all is well. I guess your best bet would be to wait and see what happens, or just keep checking the profiles to be sure they are actually not in the group. Hope this helps, at least a little haha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2878 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.