After 12 days of Second Life

Ladedada

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2895 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Some may think this is a bit ambitious for a noob. Thing is im only noob to Second Life these interests were established before i came to this game only now i can do it all in one environment which is Great!

My Second Life Schedule

1. First 4 hours of my day i spend fishing,Inventory organizing,Social Media responses, Maintain wheat fields,Learning scripting and animation online or in game.

2. Next 8 hours i spend exploring hanging out at places i like showing support keeping in contact with online friends.

interests listed below

1.Genres just about anything(do not want anything to do with children)
sci/fi
cyberpunk
steampunk
bloodlines
fishing
farming
scripting
animation
Explorer
Neko (don't have an avatar setup yet but will soon)
Education
Photography (Really want to get good at screenshots)
Roleplaying
Blogging

If you have similar interests i'd love to be friends In game.

Disclaimer (hehe)

Before people get the impression I'm a psycho. These are my Main Interests and hobby within a game environment like SL. I'm sure i will discover more as time goes by because that is who i am. I like to discover. I like to tinker. I like to socialize. I love to ask questions. And im always willing to help when i can. Being new in some games can be a bit hard. but I'm finding this game very comfortable and wish i only started a long time ago .But i was just a Gamer that dabbled in scripts and not much more. I've played with Gimp for years but never had a major interest in doctoring up my screenshots. But SL has so Many different types of environments i see why Photography is a major thing in this game. It all fascinates me.

Stay Tuned for my 30 day post

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012017771112     Facebook account

My blog I'm starting is gonna be a monthly thing and my first Blog will be published sometime the first week of June after my 30 days. It probably will not be as nice of a blog as alot of folks have. But I'm sure you will find it a good read and informative For new residents. 

Please if you find i might be someone you'd like to hangout/talk/explore contact me In-game or my facebook. My second Life profile is updated with all Info.

Thanks and never give up Dreaming!

I don't have a set time as im disabled in RL so i pretty much spend all my tiime on the internet if im afk ingame means im usually searching or watching tutorials on my other monitor. I do surveys n tasks for gift cards i'm gonna update my OP with relevent info.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2895 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.