I have a copy from LM in my note-the note can be seen in the group chat, the LM not. What to do?

Anabelle Mayo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2904 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

I think you are confused.  You can only send a landmark in a group notice not chat. You can only send one thing that is directly attached to the notice per notice. To send a landmark in a group notice you either put it on a notecard with other info and attach the notecard to the notice, or drag the landmark into the notice's attachment area.  If you put it in the notecard, the landmark isn't going to appear in the group notice.  People will have to open the notecard to see it.  However you can note that the landmark is in the notecard as part of the text of the notice.

You can't send a notecard or a landmark in group chat.  You can only send a SLURL in group chat.  To send a slurl, go to the place you want people to land, open your map and click the SLURL button to copy the SLURL, then paste it in the group chat.  You can alternatively paste it in a notecard to save it if you will be using it more than once.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2904 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.