Moving friend's attachments on his/her body.

Morika Haiku

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Some people have troubles with attachments. I mean they don't have good eye to move attachment on their body to make it look good. Other people have good eyes and they actually may help but all they can do is actually spending hours in explaining what should be done instead of spending 4-5 minutes on posing item right way for someone.

A feature I would like to see in Second Life should look like that:

- I have trouble in posing item on body

- I know someone who may help

- I allow him/her to move an attachment item on my body (only one that I want to be posed right way)

- When he/she is done with moving the item I receive a yes-no dialog asking if I like the way item look now

If I select "Yes": item stay in this position

If I select "No": changes my friend did disappear and item restore it's position.

I think that could be very useful.

Sorry if Thread with similar issue exist already, I had no luck to find it.

it is possible to have items fitted and positioned by someone else i recall a hud that could do it and you can also buy attachments that allow someone else to fit your item like bax boots if you can't fit them yourself you can go to the store turn on remote fitting in the boots and have a customer service agent or anyone fit them. it would be pretty cool if all attachments could do that

• 3 weeks later...

:mansad:I totally agree with this idea. I have bought attachments , skins, & clothing that I am having the devils own time getting on, to fit, and to stay on. I have no idea how to use some of this stuff, and talking to the various makers/ designers of this stuff leaves me more bewildered that before. I was doing what they had told me to do (or so I thought), only to have the procedure fail. For all I know various items may be incompatible with each other!!! IGU  :mansad:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.