How do you get un-banned for bad review on product

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm all man.  I'm not a boy.  Just trying to get advice if there's a possibility to win this battle.  Why are you being a tough guy on the net?  Seems like you need to grow up and stop trolling.  So please, thus far the post was going well until you came along trolling.  You want to grow some, message me in-world.  We can discuss how to settle this...whatever you want to call it.  Consider this post closed.  See you in game kid.

• 1 year later...

I think I heard the numbers station "BUZZER" mention that phrase once. Probably misheard it on my part.

41 minutes ago, Tari Landar said:

Ok, either those weren't really antibiotics I took, or my vision went to hell in the few minutes I stared at this trying to decipher the code.... then gave up. O.o 

On 11/13/2017 at 7:51 PM, Tari Landar said:

Ok, either those weren't really antibiotics I took, or my vision went to hell in the few minutes I stared at this trying to decipher the code.... then gave up. O.o 

OMG!!  This had me dying.  I'd like to introduce Shadows to you.  She's not autistic but kinda worse then autistic.  She's been stalking me for the past 5 months now harassing my RL.  We've spoken to the police department in her city about possible suicide threat.  She's also been posting my RL information in SL.  I did not know this thread was still around and active.  

No.  I'm not new around here.  Actually, I celebrated 14 years of SL with Deeds Greenacre in September.  

Yes.  I'm still banned and I don't care honestly.  I've managed to build a thriving city in SL and this fiasco is now a distance memory.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If English is not your native language then you really need a better translator because whatever you are using is just not working.

It English is your native language, maybe reduce your drug dosage.

it's a troll being responding on OP's posts for some days... seems the forum police is on holidays, some posts got removed, but doesn't learn from it.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

http://randomtextgenerator.com/

Death there mirth way the noisy merit. Piqued shy spring nor six though mutual living ask extent. Replying of dashwood advanced ladyship smallest disposal or. Attempt offices own improve now see. Called person are around county talked her esteem. Those fully these way nay thing seems. 

Performed suspicion in certainty so frankness by attention pretended. Newspaper or in tolerably education enjoyment. Extremity excellent certainty discourse sincerity no he so resembled. Joy house worse arise total boy but. Elderly up chicken do at feeling is. Like seen drew no make fond at on rent. Behaviour extremely her explained situation yet september gentleman are who. Is thought or pointed hearing he. 

Improve him believe opinion offered met and end cheered forbade. Friendly as stronger speedily by recurred. Son interest wandered sir addition end say. Manners beloved affixed picture men ask. Explain few led parties attacks picture company. On sure fine kept walk am in it. Resolved to in believed desirous unpacked weddings together. Nor off for enjoyed cousins herself. Little our played lively she adieus far sussex. Do theirs others merely at temper it nearer. 

Both rest of know draw fond post as. It agreement defective to excellent. Feebly do engage of narrow. Extensive repulsive belonging depending if promotion be zealously as. Preference inquietude ask now are dispatched led appearance. Small meant in so doubt hopes. Me smallness is existence attending he enjoyment favourite affection. Delivered is to ye belonging enjoyment preferred. Astonished and acceptance men two discretion. Law education recommend did objection how old. 

Dwelling and speedily ignorant any steepest. Admiration instrument affronting invitation reasonably up do of prosperous in. Shy saw declared age debating ecstatic man. Call in so want pure rank am dear were. Remarkably to continuing in surrounded diminution on. In unfeeling existence objection immediate repulsive on he in. Imprudence comparison uncommonly me he difficulty diminution resolution. Likewise proposal differed scarcely dwelling as on raillery. September few dependent extremity own continued and ten prevailed attending. Early to weeks we could. 

Placing assured be if removed it besides on. Far shed each high read are men over day. Afraid we praise lively he suffer family estate is. Ample order up in of in ready. Timed blind had now those ought set often which. Or snug dull he show more true wish. No at many deny away miss evil. On in so indeed spirit an mother. Amounted old strictly but marianne admitted. People former is remove remain as. 

Attention he extremity unwilling on otherwise. Conviction up partiality as delightful is discovered. Yet jennings resolved disposed exertion you off. Left did fond drew fat head poor. So if he into shot half many long. China fully him every fat was world grave. 

Is we miles ready he might going. Own books built put civil fully blind fanny. Projection appearance at of admiration no. As he totally cousins warrant besides ashamed do. Therefore by applauded acuteness supported affection it. Except had sex limits county enough the figure former add. Do sang my he next mr soon. It merely waited do unable. 

Did shy say mention enabled through elderly improve. As at so believe account evening behaved hearted is. House is tiled we aware. It ye greatest removing concerns an overcame appetite. Manner result square father boy behind its his. Their above spoke match ye mr right oh as first. Be my depending to believing perfectly concealed household. Point could to built no hours smile sense. 

Bringing so sociable felicity supplied mr. September suspicion far him two acuteness perfectly. Covered as an examine so regular of. Ye astonished friendship remarkably no. Window admire matter praise you bed whence. Delivered ye sportsmen zealously arranging frankness estimable as. Nay any article enabled musical shyness yet sixteen yet blushes. Entire its the did figure wonder off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/16/2017 at 2:12 PM, Lord Derryth said:

OMG!!  This had me dying.  I'd like to introduce Shadows to you.  She's not autistic but kinda worse then autistic.  She's been stalking me for the past 5 months now harassing my RL.  We've spoken to the police department in her city about possible suicide threat.  She's also been posting my RL information in SL.  I did not know this thread was still around and active.  

No.  I'm not new around here.  Actually, I celebrated 14 years of SL with Deeds Greenacre in September.  

Yes.  I'm still banned and I don't care honestly.  I've managed to build a thriving city in SL and this fiasco is now a distance memory.  

Lord I what go back home to obsidian order thank to Dolli get me trouble and Sandra 

15 hours ago, Pamela Galli said:

(The most sensible stuff I've ever heard from her ;-).

One of the most compelling and illuminating computer programs I've encountered was the random text generator on Dad's PDP-11. I handed in its output, on green bar paper, for one of my homework assignments (I was home schooled). Dad read the thing over and dryly asked "Maddy? Why can't you put this kind of effort into everything you do?"

Mom and I just spent Christmas at a cousin's full house of extended family. The 20-somethings pulled out a card game called "Cards Against Humanity". Mom and I were encouraged (goaded really) to join in, so we did. As we learned, it's a fairly vulgar version of the random text generator, with cards containing fill in the blank frameworks into which you slot words and phrases from cards you pull from the answer deck. The one who pulls a framework card selects the best answers from those supplied by the others. If you supplied the best answer, you keep the framework card. When the answer deck is exhausted, the person holding the most framework cards wins.

I think the youngsters were anticipating the joy of embarrassing us, or at least Mom, who's 89. They were certainly more hell bent on getting her to join in than me. Imagine their surprise when Mom mopped the floor with them. Between the two of us, we scored nearly half the wins out of eight players. We play to win... and know our audience.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

One of the most compelling and illuminating computer programs I've encountered was the random text generator on Dad's PDP-11. I handed in its output, on green bar paper, for one of my homework assignments (I was home schooled). Dad read the thing over and dryly asked "Maddy? Why can't you put this kind of effort into everything you do?"

Mom and I just spent Christmas at a cousin's full house of extended family. The 20-somethings pulled out a card game called "Cards Against Humanity". Mom and I were encouraged (goaded really) to join in, so we did. As we learned, it's a fairly vulgar version of the random text generator, with cards containing fill in the blank frameworks blanks into which you slot words and phrases from cards you pull from the answer deck. The one who pulls a framework card selects the best answers from those supplied by the others. If you supplied the best answer, you keep the framework card. When the answer deck is exhausted, the person holding the most framework cards wins.

I think the youngsters were anticipating the joy of embarrassing us, or at least Mom, who's 89. They were certainly more hell bent on getting her to join in than me. Imagine their surprise when Mom mopped the floor with them. Between the two of us, we scored nearly half the wins out of eight players. We play to win... and know our audience.

Lord derryth my dad

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.