Can`t login in Aditi beta grid again!! She is not working now? 10.05.2016

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

yesterday I could enter my account on the beta server. I did not change anything - the name or password. Just like before. My Weaver - Fire-Storm remembered passwords and I have always belonged. But now I can not login! I try a different account, I try to change the password-but can not login ((Help Who knows -. Aditi work?

Remember that the beta grid is actually for LL to test new code. They are nice enough to allow regular users to use it as well. It may very well be down for maintenance. Since it is beta and not all regions are represented on it, taking the whole thing down does happen.

I understand you. But also understand that the beta grid is needed for content creators. And content creators need to LL)) if they do not - not exist LL))
And I just want to know - what is going on? They may inform that they are working.

KokaiNe666 wrote:

I understand you. But also understand that the beta grid is needed for content creators. And content creators need to LL)) if they do not - not exist LL))

And I just want to know - what is going on? They may inform that they are working.

.... it's to test for free... a privilege... extra... nothing more, no right and for sure not needed.

and what's going on...? they did say there was maintenance... live with it,

KokaiNe666 wrote:

yesterday I could enter my account on the beta server. I did not change anything - the name or password. Just like before. My Weaver - Fire-Storm remembered passwords and I have always belonged. But now I can not login! I try a different account, I try to change the password-but can not login ((Help Who knows -. Aditi work?

I have had many and random issues with trying to get onto the beta test server over my time in SL.

I have rectified the problem, and no longer rely on the beta grid by installing OpenSim on my computer,and do all of my product testing on /localhost instead.

Less headache, more privacy and security with test mesh, textures and such - and no more login problems

opensimulator.org

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.