Looking for some work!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2901 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can make poses, Photograher and DJ, Looking to make some cash in SL to hopefully maybe on day get enough to be able to help paying for my RL transition. I am transgender. Anyone looking for anyone like me hit me up inWorld, RealDarkKnight. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey RDK! Good luck and blessings for your brave transition! Anyway, I just wanted to suggest you perhaps setup a Blog for your services, a place where you can start to show off your poses and photography in SL, there is a large userbase that utilizes Facebook and other platforms to blog about fashion and locations, it can be a nice way to get your foot in the door. Of course for DJ I would simply recommend browsing this same Inworld Employment or the Wanted forums for clubs searching for DJ's. It is possible to use your own property and open your own club, but with so many clubs on the grid as it is, your best bet is to find a club that already has a fanbase and is known for music you enjoy, apply and grab a timeslot or two! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2901 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.