Question about a Notice

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2912 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Take this with a grain of salt, as it is only a guess, but I believe it's an accurate a guess as any other...

From the look of it, your hovertext is telling you that the security box has a feature to evict(or ban/remove) certain people from the land(it probably has settings inside of it that let you customize this, but it may not). The hovertext, I believe, says the range is 1(perhaps meter? not sure) and that thus far, those that have been evicted amount to 0 people.

You can always ask whoever you rent from or the creator of the security box(edit it and look at the creator) itself to explain it best.

I don't think the range is 1 (meter). The 1 is the OP (the renter) who was in range. And the 0 means that nobody is going to be evicted - because the renter is allowed to stay.

@the OP: It may be that, as Tari suggested, the system allows the renter to turn 'eject' on and off, and it's turned on by default. Hence the hover text. Clicking the box will probably give you a menu where you can turn it on or aff as you wish.

Phil Deakins wrote:

I don't think the range is 1 (meter). The 1 is the OP (the renter) who was in range. And the 0 means that nobody is going to be evicted - because the renter is allowed to stay.

@the OP: It may be that, as Tari suggested, the system allows the renter to turn 'eject' on and off, and it's turned on by default. Hence the hover text. Clicking the box will probably give you a menu where you can turn it on or aff as you wish.

You're right, that's probably exactly what the 1 is for, after thinking about it.

In either case, no worries OP, I doubt you've anything to fret over :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2912 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.