Sign in to follow this  
Rockward Waco

My avatar is about a foot low on every sex engine pose ball

My avatar is about a foot low on every sex engine poseball.    There is something about the avatar which has changed the center or anchor in relation to sex engine pose balls.     Other avatars on the same machine and Firestorm work fine.   

This is not a hover problem.     The avatar has a correctly adjusted over for standing and walking on the ground.

What is it about an avatar that determines where the avatar is positioned on a pose ball?..   AND.. once again.. .it is not the hover,  and.. i don't want to adjust a zillion individual pose balls on sex engines.

Animations are based on hips.  Even the hover is based on where an avatar's hips are.  Zero being norm.  There is also the offset in the OnSit script but even then, if everyone's hover were set at zero, everyon's hips would be in the exact same place.

It is also possible that youhave conflicting animations trying to run.  This is the most common problem.  When you sit on a poseball, turn your AO off.  In fact if you can get rid of sit animations completely in your AO you might consider doing so.  When was the last time you sat on a bare prim anything that did not have built in animations?

And finally .. sometimes it's just SL.