Linden purchase fails. Card is showing it has been charged, but no lindens given.

Arriane Ethaniel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2918 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have premium on my main account and have for a while. I was purchasing premium subscriptions on 3 alts I have seeing as there is the 50% off premium for the first quarter atm.

On the 22nd a tier payment processed with no problems for my main account, and I was also able to purchase premium on 2 of my alts, no problems. I went to purchase it on the 3rd and the purchase failed.

Thinking maybe something had trigered with visa because of the multiple transactions close together, I thought I would try again the next day.

On the 23rd I tried again, but it failed. I tried using my paypal account instead, which has also been used with no issues before, but it also declined. I switched to my main account and tried instead purchasing lindens, also failed. I added my husbands card and tried with it, still failed.

Today, the 24th, I now see that the last charge that I attempted using my husbands card has been charged and is showing on our internet banking, however still no lindens are in the second life account.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem may be or if there are any known billing issues causing this behaviour?

4 answers to this question

We are only volunteer residents here no Lindens read this. We have no access to your account records. You should contact billing to resolve this.

Billing support phone numbers:
Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance
The Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Portugal: 800.814.450
Spain: 800.300.560
UK: 0800.048.4646
Support is in English Only

If you cannot use one of these phone numbers contact Live Chat if you are a premium member or file a support ticket

• Like 2

Thankyou for your reply Amethyst, I have indeed already called the lab and they have lodged a ticket with a technician. Unsure of how long this process normally takes I thought I might see here if anyone has any ideas on what may be the cog in the works so I could change something and get it all working as usual sooner. I may perhaps be overlooking something, or there may be a current known problem I am unaware of.

Arrine,

There is still an ongoing maintenance going on since the 21st regarding Billing Services -

Scheduled Billing Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on April 21st, 2016 at 02:53 pm PDT

[Posted 2:50 PM PDT, 21 April 2016] We will be performing scheduled maintenance on our billing system Thursday, April 21, beginning at approximately 5:00 PM PDT. While this maintenance is in progress, our billing services, including LindeX and Marketplace, may not be available. Credit card processing may be affected during this time as well. Please check this blog for updates.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2918 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.