How to make appliers for mesh bodies?

bateliii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I really want to make a appliers for mesh bodies with my own textures. (Belleza, TMP, Maitreya)

right now i could not find video tutorials and blogs and i have no idea how to write the script.. It's like learning chinese :matte-motes-dont-cry:

is it really complicated ?

Where can I find help ?

:matte-motes-frown:

2 answers to this question

some won't let you, but most have developers kit's available.

You don't have to write any script yourself. At most modify a few lines or add uuid's

Its pretty well explained in their manual how to use it.

Be sure you really have full permissions on the textures you use, or you will get a DMCA banging your door sooner or later.

• Like 2

For the Maitreya and Belleza mesh bodies, everthing you need is at their main stores next to the mesh body displays. 

Slink has a "Personal HUD" for creating your own avatar enhancements but if you want to make textures to sell you need to apply on their web page.

I know that TMP is by application only but I don't know where to apply since I never cared to find out.

There is also the Omega applier system which can be used with the above (except TMP) along with other  mesh bodies.  I would assume the developrer kit would be available at their in world location as well.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.