tell me bout secondlife just a summary

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2921 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SL is a virtual world where you can meet people from all over the world and do pretty much anything you can think of.  It is not a game, although you can play games in it.  There are no goals other than what you set for yourself.

You can spend your time shopping and clubbing, but you can also let your creative side loose and create things that other residents may want to buy.  You can help raise money for RL major charities and even take RL college level courses or learn a foreign language and practice it with native speakers.

All this just barely scratches the surface.  SL does have a learning curve but if you stick with it you will be very glad you did.

qwaszxcvdf10 wrote:

tell me bout secondlife just a summary thnak you.

In summary, troubled males dressing as females, autistics, overweight housewives, angry loners, autistics, pedos, weeaboos, autistics juggalos, toolbags and did I mention the men pretending to be women?

Refer to the online material for a more comprehensive analysis.

SkillsFurrystorm wrote:

In summary, troubled males dressing as females, autistics, overweight housewives, angry loners, autistics, pedos, weeaboos, autistics juggalos, toolbags and did I mention the men pretending to be women?

Refer to the online material for a more comprehensive analysis.

So which one of the above are you?

SecondLife is an aging social sandbox MMO game, that has more life left in it than many outsiders would have you believe. It is somewhere between Minecraft and The Sims, with an occaisional dash of attempted World of Warcraft tones. Very successful when it tries to be like the former, less so when it tries to be like the latter.

Here's a great interview on why I'm calling it like that now:

https://issuu.com/eclipsemagazinesl/docs/eclipse_magazine_february_2016/40

http://nwn.blogs.com/nwn/2016/04/wagner-james-au-nwn-second-life-sansar.html#more

So, pretty much every other place on the internet as well. :D

To me, Second Life is simply a virtual world full of activities to stay entertained by. From chatting with new people, making friends, dressing up avatars, building, exploring, and so on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2921 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.