Is there any way to change the default avastar shape?

Antumbra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2928 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been having a problem. I want to change my default avastar shape to this, so that whenever I try to turn my mesh into a fitted mesh it will automatically go back to this shape. 

Instead of going back to this shape and fitting this body, it goes back to the default avastar shape.

After I click this button to turn my mesh into a fitted mesh the avastar body goes back to default

This picture is after clicking the "fully fitted" button, see. The avastar shape went back to default shape but I wanted it to stay at the custom shape that I had set. Is there anyway I can set my custom shape as the default shape? so that whenever I click that "fully fitted" button it will stay at my custom shape? I hope someone understands me, i tried to explain it as clear as i can

I made a small change in the "Fully Fitted" Preset that may help a bit (the preset disabled the deform flag for the Base bones. this was not wrong but depending on when you call the preset, you may get very unexpected results. The change lets Avastar behave better (can handle more situations). The change will be released soon with avastar-1.7-3) .

However i guess the true reason for what you see is related to how you have set up the Slider system. Below you find a sketch of a workflow which i just tested and found it working as expected:

http://avastar.online/reference/fitted-mesh/fit-to-shape/

This should preserve the shape.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2928 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.