Sign in to follow this  
Red2Blaze

What was your first SL RP?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just wondering what was your first RP exsprince in Second Life?
Were was it? dose it exists today? do you roleplay there also today?
Lets share a little i love to hear some story's ^^

Mine was a super-long time ago iiin Nexus Prime, Gibson (pics 1, 2, 3).

Back in aught-six, when I had a 16Mb graphics card that could handle about 4 textures at a time (probably embellishing, but not by much). I was still on dial-up Internet.

Anyway I met this red-cloaked stranger in a bar in one of the cyberpunk slums, waving a shotgun around and declaring that there was trouble brewing and that I should be more careful. He let me know about an entrance to the tunnels, somewhere I could escape to without needing a weapon.

I ended up spending many good hours in the complex tunnel system, exploring and trying to figure out my way into a certain secret laboratory.

My first taste of RP was the marina I was renting from when I first came to sl started their own coast guard. We practiced with the boats and air/sea rescues. It was fun. My first rescue was the titanic sinking lol. That brings back memories.

Oh man, that was a long time ago. Like, 8-9 years I think. I used to do forum RPs, and after joining SL I realized it seemed like a perfect environment for RP... So I started looking around, and eventually ended up at a sim called Darkside. Vampires, shapeshifters and such, kinda gothic-ish and based on the Anita Blake book series. I made a wereleopard character, with a cute little furry avatar as my animal form, lol.

I was welcomed into the RP and leopard faction immediately. I made a bunch of friends there and some I still stay in touch with now and then. Good times.

I feel like things were easier back then... But that's probably just me. I've become more picky and not as easily entertained and immersed...

My First Sl RP was SWRP ( Starwars Roleplay) it was fun to be a jedi but qiucly got boring so i took some time off than i joined Doomed Ship.. a scifi horror rp sim that was pretty cool than i left Sl rp for awhile to become a sl Dj but sometimes i do a little Free form rp at Botany bay 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.