PVP?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2918 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone I'd like to start by informing you all I'm very new and only started a few days ago, I was curious though if there is a pvp or a way to battle in this game or if there are even specific maps you can go to for dueling? It was just something that would pick my interest in case I'm ever bored and sitting around on the game. Any info on the topic would be helpful thanks!

I wonder why you joined Second Life in the first place....

If PvP is the only thing that entertains you, any MOBA or any MMO could have suited you way better. Second Life isn't a game where the company running it installed dungeon bosses to slay or battlegrounds to join. Its a virtual world with some user created games in it. Some of those games simulate fights.

There are plenty of combat sims on SL weather it's military, fantasy, midevil, and even urban. All of wich use health meters.Health meters bring your avis healh down when shot or in contact with any impact weapon. Some health meters have heelers others auto self heel. so yes combat of all types exsist in sl if thats what your into.

Despite what many of these people have said, there are a lot of different kinds of PvP in the game that are enjoyable to some people, and not to others.

I personally love the SLMC (Second Life Military Combat)

Different Militaries purchase a sim, and fight each other in semi-organized death matches. They can be fun, but it's certainly not perfect.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2918 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.