Avi help

Arden Sirnah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I've been away from SL for a number of years so this mess stuff is still new to me.  I've gotten the hang of the clothes and adding mess clothes to my wardrobe more and more.  I've been trying to master the mesh body with a demo but it's been an epic fail.  Anyway, I have tons of clothes and shoes from my earlier years that I can still get away with. However my shoes seem to not fit right and I'm wondering why?  Does it mean I can no longer use them?  It would be a pity because I have a ton of shoes.  And is there any groups that help with mastering the mess bodies? 

Thanks in advance :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

your shoes most likely don't work because they have invisiprims. Those indeed are giving problems now.

If you shoes are modify you can remove that part and use alpha's to let the shoes fit your feet again.

If the shoes are no mod... time to shop :)

there's also a simple work around in your graphic settings, but that will work only for you, all others will see the shoes wrong.

Mesh. Although it can be a mess at times, too.

Mesh Body Addicts is a wonderful resource for mesh bodies, fashion and what is available,
http://meshbodyaddicts.com/

Mesh feet have their own shape and positions which is why they look so much better but it also means your old shoes will not fit right.  If you have shoes with prim feet you might be able to get them to work but the older the shoes the less likely you will want to keep them.

Boots, of course, can be worn since your feet would not be worn with them anyway.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.