Sign in to follow this  
Charlotte Bartlett

"Speedy new pay outs"

For me it does not look like panic even. It looks like intentional crashing because amount of lindens to sell over 252 is decreasing but rates are going high. Stupid? And Buy orders? Somebody puts little sums to 340? And this this not panic itself but it creates panic. And LL keeps silence and i start to get messages from little sellers kinda "Tell, SL is going to close?!"

Any way to check with LL on what's happening? Would be reassuring to hear some official response. Do they take questions at their Labchat things?

So, coming back to the original topic, after our minds were conveniently diverted away from it to more pressing concerns.

I don't process credit much these days. I've only done it once since the new fees were introduced, and it took about 5 days.

Is anyone experiencing a consistent improvement in cash out times? Is it working as promised? If so, how many cash outs did you have to do for them to get to know you?

Lol once a banker always a banker eh. I hadn't done the calculation but it doesn't seem a good return. I cash out monthly as I have no urgency for the cash, so less impact for me.