Login failed.

Ponting

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

Im new around here and looking for some advice. I cannot login with my main character, I get the message, "Login faild. We are unable to complete your request at this time." Any advice would be appreciated. i also could not log on here with the same character, I had to create this so I could post.

Cheers for the help and I agologise if Ive posted in the wrong area.

Thanks for that. Looked there but couldnt seem to solve the problem. I also logged in with my new charcater and found the other one in game and it said its offline and when I click on the profile tab for that character, it says this profile is diasabled. Oh well. Maybe it will solve the problem itself.

Cheers again.

If you see your avatar inworld it probably got stuck in the server. Try to contact the owner of the land (if it is a private island) and ask him/her to restart the SIM. That usually works.

If it is on mainland, open a ticket or contact live help for the Lindens to unblock the situation.

Hope it helps :smileyhappy:

@Pep. Thanks for that. No chance of retiring, gotta go on a tour of Sri Lanka next after we win the world cup.

When I say I found the other character on game I just did a name search and found the name which said it was offline, did not actually find the character in game.

Ponting wrote:

Hi,

Im new around here and looking for some advice. I cannot login with my main character, I get the message, "Login faild. We are unable to complete your request at this time." Any advice would be appreciated. i also could not log on here with the same character, I had to create this so I could post.

Cheers for the help and I agologise if Ive posted in the wrong area.

If you go to https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/   make sure you are logged OUT on the page, then fill in the ticket for SL Web Login issues using the email address for the account that is broken.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.