Looking For Someone To Play House With

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I am looking for someone to play house with. I am a male seeking a female. I am interested in someone who likes the finer things in life because that's how I am. I was thinking about getting some land and putting a nice home on it, but I would rather not do it until I find someone who might want to do the same. It gets boring by yourself. I love building and decorating. I am a perfectionist, almost to a fault. LOL. I especially love mesh, except the fact that it can get frustrating finding clothes that fit. LOL.I love to shop and just have fun. Don't let my name scare you. I am very easy going and laid back. If I like you I will spoil the **bleep** out of you. :) Basically looking for someone to share my dreams with until I make millions in RL. LOL.  If anyone is interested give me a shout. :)

Nightmare Balestra

Hi...i saw this and decided to maybe see if u would like to try .....id love to try this but one thing u dnt need to spoil me..i love role play and i always wanted to feeling of belonging....maybe having a huge family and we all enjoy the role play.... I lobe exploring and shopping as well...but i loove the comfort of having someone around who can make me feel surrounded by a million ppl even if its just us.... I in return can provide u wiith the love trust and happiness and family u are looking for....i do hope u consider......message me if u do... Blvhhroyale resident

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.