Sign in to follow this  
PincoPallino1488303273

improvements to the viewer2.5

I wanted to say that I think the viewer Viewer 2.5 is a good provided that: the voice functions, but what I think is a problem in SL. There was a possibility of having a menu when you clik on a subject like Phoenix, but with the entries of Viewer 2.5 with the exception Other, including an option very convenient of derender. Among the properties of the land there should be a possibility to set the creation of landmark or not. The web page of the profile should be removed because it is a waste of memory and bandwidth connection, returning to the old profiles. And finally there was a radar metric and the other function as on Phoenix. There are not many things, but could already help a lot. As regards there are more specific viewer with options well advanced (I've heard of Imprudenc). Moreover, even if I do not practice, I noticed the need for thousands of people to be able to activate restrictions on other avatar, see RLV. These are small details that make a difference in the use or not use of Viewer.