Museum of the African-American Experience?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all!  It has been awhile since I've been on Second Life.  I was introduced to Second Life while in college working on my undergraduate degree.  We used Second Life a ton in one of my psychology classes.  I'm in grad school now, and looking to use Second Life for a group project.  It is on African-American history, descent, and culture.  I'm looking to find places in Second Life that relate to that topic.  I've been reading about the Museum of the African-American Experience.  When I use the slurl to go there, I don't see the museum around.  Does anyone know if it doesn't exist anymore, or maybe it got moved?  Does anyone have any other locations that might help out with what I'm looking for?  Any help or advice would be awesome.  Thank you!

I believe it doesn't exist anymore. It was a project run for awhile and then perhaps the people got busy or couldn't pay tier, not sure. I used to have it in my list of landmarks for the U.S. at the International Bazaar, but I found the same thing you did, I teleported there and it was gone.

If you go there in Ross at the infohub there, into the building with all the tables and displays you can pick up the landmarks card and see a few other sites, but I think several others now are also defunct including virtual Harlem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.