None delivered items

Bethany Arlington

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Contact the merchants with a copy of the transaction & ask them to redeliver the items, in most cases you will have no problem getting replacements.

If you do run into difficulties you can always submit a ticket for redelivery, but give the merchants a chance to fix it first as that will be quicker for you in the long run.

I would also suggest buying items one at a time rather than the bulk buy option in the future, it seems to be more reliable.

If you were in busy mode you won't have received them, but they will have still been delivered.

If this was not the case then first check your objects folder, then your lost and found, and if it was clothing, your clothing folder.

After that, all I can suggest is to contact the seller and see if they will replace the items.

I've been here over 2 years and I've only been left without my item once. It's very rare.

I've been here less than a year and it's happened to me twice. The first time I did contact each vendor with the id number and transaction number, I believe, and they promptly replaced the items. The second time was today. I've bought 4 items and will again have to contact each vendor. Hopefully it will go just as smoothly. I hadn't thought to purchase one item at a time. I'll try that next time.

Sometimes clearing your cache witll help missing items appear.  Try that then logout and reboot your computer.  Come back and let inventory completely load and see if item is there.  If not:  Write a notecard explaining the situation.  Then go to your account history and copy the transaction, and paste it on the notecard.  Title the notecard Missing Item- Your name.  Pass notecard to the merchant.

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.