I was wondering about an old product.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There used to be these breedables back like 6 years ago. The company has since gone out of business. I was wondering If could make my own breedable from scratch not using any of there work, but have them with some of the same features. would that be ok or would that be ripping them off? 

These breedables had special textures for holidays so if I made mine with similar textures for holidays , would that be ripping them off cause they are on the same type of animal?

I really would like to know before I put any money into it. 

...swoons.

How could anyone not like spiders and snakes? They're remarkable creatures. I haven't done it in years, but I've been known to grab one of those wispy spiders from a web in the kitchen, or a ladybug from the windowsill, and toss it into the chili pot. And I'm still comfortably below the FDA limit for bug parts in food!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

...swoons.

How could anyone not like spiders and snakes? They're remarkable creatures. I haven't done it in years, but I've been known to grab one of those wispy spiders from a web in the kitchen, or a ladybug from the windowsill, and toss it into the chili pot. And I'm still comfortably below the FDA limit for bug parts in food!

Those poor ladybugs.  So misunderstood.  They are really beetles.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Those poor ladybugs.  So misunderstood.  They are really beetles.

And many of them aren't even the native ladybugs we think they are. They're Asian lady beetles. They haven't been so bad the last few years, but 20 or so years ago the infestation was so bad that Dad had to postpone painting the house because they were carpeting the wet paint and leaving orange streaks everywhere.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.