item flagged??

Dusk Firehawk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Came on today and got a brief message that items had been flagged for being in teh wrong category?  It was 2 gift boxes... that haven't sold in AGES (over a month) and they're listed in the same category as other gift boxes on SL...... I just clicked past the notice, and relisted the items, couldnt' find anythign wrong at all......   aand I can't seem to retreive the notice to see what the problem was.

Why would this happen?  And any way to retreive the notice so I know what to change?  They've been listed months just fine, and I've never received a single complaint about them.

Didn't want to create a new post for same thing, so I'm going to ask here, cause I'm really lost. Hope it's ok ^^

A sex bed, with no sexual pictures, is moderate or adult? They are flagging my bed here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Starry-Night-Bedroom-sexbed-copy-version/1222995 And not sure about it, cause see lot of sex beds in moderate, also some with sexual pictures (avatar not nude, but sexual animations at last).

Anyone knows for sure? thanx a lot

Thanx, I just read all that and guess the only way to know if my list have to be adult or moderate is write a ticket?
Have some tickets still unresolved, so I'm not sure about that. There should be some especific tips to know when a item is adult or just moderate. In case is adult, then they should flag all other sex beds in moderate :P

No need to write a ticket, just read the guidelines:-

Adult Content Is Only For 18+ Year-Old Residents.

• Strong sexual content, including:
    • Depictions of anatomical nudity, including exposed genitals and/or female nipples.
    • Sexual avatar animations, including ones depicting explicit or highly-realistic sexual intercourse or oral sex.
    • Content or items intended for use in, or primarily associated with, erotic or sexual roleplay.

Regardless of whether there is nudity, the word "sex" in the title, if the items is intended for use in erotic or sexual roleplay then it's adult.  sex bed...what do you think?

This then puts lingerie in the same category.

Equally, the marketplace is infested with NON adult items coming up when Adult only is chosen.  That's equally unacceptable and is nothing more than wrong category spam.  If people have made the conscious decision to search only for adult content, they shouldn't be seeing page after page of freebies which are unrelated.

Thanx Sassy. Looks like all sex bed, even with no pictures and no sexual words in description are adult. This is the reply I got :P

----------------------

All uploaded or posted content must be rated as “General,” “Moderate,” or “Adult” based on the maturity definitions below. A rating is for everything on a listing page, including the item listed for sale, the item description, and any images or keywords used."

Adult Content Is Only For 18+ Year-Old Residents.

* Strong sexual content, including:
         o Depictions of anatomical nudity, including exposed genitals and/or female nipples.
         o Sexual avatar animations, including ones depicting explicit or highly-realistic sexual intercourse or oral sex.
         o Content or items intended for use in, or primarily associated with, erotic or sexual roleplay.
         o Explicit or frequent references to sex or sexual activity.

If your product listing contains sexual avatar animations, and is content intended for use in erotic or sexual role play, like Sex Beds, etc., then your listing must be flagged as Adult.

If you are aware of other product listings on the Second Life Marketplace that should be set to the Adult Maturity Rating Level but are not, please flag the listing using the Flag this Item link that is located on every product listing on the Marketplace web site and we will be able to address the issue further with the seller.

---------------------

• 1 year later...

Hey guys. I just received a notice today that my listing for a tongue stud piercing was flagged as spam. I have no idea how an item can be flagged as spam. I mean the item derscription contained everything that was necessary in order to manage and adjust the piercing. What shocks me is that LL flagged my listing as spam yet they do nothing about the obvious spam and hacking that is transpiring on sl inworld. I swear LL makes no sense sometimes. All I can say is "WTF???!!!". How can an item be flagged as spam??? Seriously??? Maybe it was some jealous jerk who was pissed that I was able to actually have a piercing for the tongue since I don't see many tongue piercings listed on the sl marketplace...especially for a very low price idk. X-P

Flagging for Spam, is key word spam.These are the key words you use on your tongue peircing.

Keywords: pierce, piercing, stud, jewelry, steel, black, stainless, body, jewel, metal, tattoo, parlor, tongue, face, goth, emo, punk, neko, urban, sterling, silver, shiny, glow

the bold ones have nothing to do with a tongue peircing.. probably why it was flagged.  Just my opinion, and possibly wrong.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.