I can't log in, it says that the hour isn't imposted in the right way, but all it's fine

LawrenceCraft

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2930 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

I'm not sure what you mean by "imposted", so it's hard to interpret whatever that message said. Sometimes if you crash the servers don't log you out cleanly, so they will send a message that essentially means that they need time to sort things out.  Usually, that delays you by no more than a few minutes, though.  Did you try logging in to a different region?  You could just be blocked from logging in to that one region.

• Like 1

Can you give the exact login failure message you are seeing?

Is it this one?

Unable to connect to Second Life.Often this means that your computer's clock is set incorrectly.Please go to Control Panels and make sure the time and dateare set correctly.
  • Like 2

So, set your computer's clock correctly. There are two common variations of the problem. The easy one is that you take a second look at the clock and realize that it's the YEAR, not the DAY that's wrong. Most people focus on whether the day is right, assuming that the year must be. The more challenging one is that your computer's CMOS battery is dead or dying or has a bad connection. The battery is what keeps a handful of vital processes like the clock ticking along even when you lose power. When it's faulty, though, it's like having a bad timing belt in your car -- everything starts to get out of sync. You'll have to take your machine to the shop and have a new battery installed and everything reset. Whirly gets a prize for understanding this one. That imaginary word "imposted" had me completely in the dark.  ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2930 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.