You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK, since this is not the Avatar section, I assume you are not wanting a critique.
The avatar is cute.  Your sense of style seems to suggest a touch of innocence which is always appealing.

However, this is the relationship forum.  Do you really want to base your new relationship on how a computer image looks?  What are you wanting in a partner or are you looking for a friend? 

Most people can build a pretty avatar but I like to know about the person because that is where beauty lives.

What part of the world do you call home?
Star Wars or Star Trek?
What is the sexiest part of the body?
If you could have any job in the world, what you do?

Now, the true or false section.

1. If god had intended for us to run around nude we would have been born that way.
  2. If brute force is not working then you are not applying enough force.
  3. Youth is wasted on the young.
  4. I can haz cheeseburger.
  5. Men are over rated.
  6. I (as in you, the reader)  love myself.

Don't worry about what everyone thinks of your AV.  Make one that pleases YOU not anyone else.  There are millions of residents with cute and/or beautiful AV's that can be changed at the drop of a hat.  All you need is $L's or time to search out the right freebies to get one. 

To stand out, make your profile interesting and include things that could be conversation starters. Give your likes and dislikes.  Be yourself not someone you think others want to know, unless you are roleplaying. 

Do interesting things, take classes, learn some SL skills such as  building, take up photography.  In short do what interests you and you will find like minded people,.

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.