Bay City

Blondin Linden

2 minutes ago, Therese Tammas said:

Question- how does one get a boat slip at the Marina at New Port? I understand you have to be a resident, but then what is the next step after, who do I contact etc?

Please visit this website. One of the contacts is no longer active (for now) on Second Life and that's Uccello. About once every 6 months everybody will get evicted and people can re-apply for a place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

/me waves from Bay City 😃

In the words of the host of tonight's event, Marianne McCann:

I’m really not sure if you’ve heard,
But let me share a good word:
This Thursday, again,
We’ll Rez out our planes,
And soar through the sky like a bird!

This Thursday, the 10th of September, it’s time to rumble! We’ll meet at the Bay City Municipal Airport in Hau Koda for an airplane race from there to Abbotts-Blacktip Airport and back! Flight time in 7:00 p.m. SLT, so don’t be late!

Bay City Municipal Airport @ Hau Koda

• 2 weeks later...

Bay City "End of Summer" Picnic

September 18 to September 23

Bay City Fairgrounds - North Channel

We are open NOW TILL SUNDAY. We have a minigolf, bicycle obstacle course, Ferris Wheel, Food and MUCH more! Come throughout the weekend, the Carwash will be activated too, let someone give your car a scrub! (meet your neighbors) 😉

by Yeya Zuta, Bay City Citizen

358317430_BCPicnic.thumb.png.548ce85a7aa41aa83e1efa39feebb74e.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Coming to Second Life® for the eleventh year in a row is Bay City's annual annual Tree Lighting event on Sunday, 6th December 2020 from 1-4 pm SL. 

The event will be held at the Bay City Fairgrounds, in North Channel ( http://slurl.com/secondlife/North%20Channel/128/128/24/ ) and will feature GoSpeed of KONA stream and live performances by Maximillion Kleene and Wolfie Starfire. The event will also feature ice-skating, dancing, refreshments and plenty of fun for everyone!

As part of the event, a silent auction will again be held to support Child's Play Charity (www.childsplaycharity.org) and a. We are asking Second Life® designers and artists to participate by providing fun, interesting, unique, or other transferable items (or a no-copy object that the auction winner can give to you to redeem their prize, if the item(s) have to be no transfer). Please contact Marianne McCann to participate. 

Auction will end at the conclusion of the event. All proceeds from the silent auction and from donation bins at the venue will go to Child's Play Charity. Child's Play is a 501c3 non profit organization offers online communities such as ours an opportunity to help seriously ill children around the globe during their hospital stays with the purchase of games and gaming equipment. Bay City has raised over US$3000.00 for Child's Play at the tree lighting and at charity car washes held in Second Life®

Bay City is a mainland community, developed by Linden Lab® and home to the Bay City Alliance. The Bay City Alliance was founded in 2008 to promote the Bay City regions of Second Life and provide a venue for Bay City Residents and other interested parties to socialize and network. It is now the largest group for Residents of Bay City.

For more information, or to participate in the event, please contact Marianne McCann.

Bay%2BCity%2BTree%2BLighting%2BPoster%2B2020.png

• Like 3