Help please! I can't buy the 0L items in the Marketplace.

paradoxoffame

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2931 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Check your $L balance.  If it's negative, you can't buy even $L0 items.

How do you get a negative balance?  Many groups spread their expenses for advertising and search fees among their group members (it's the default setting, and the group owner may not even know this is happening.)  The result is that you will see a few $L paid out of your account to these groups every so often.

The fix is in two parts.

1. Buy enough $L to pay off your negative balance
  2. Contact the group(s) that are charging you for their expenses and ask that this setting be changed.  If the group owner won't do it, leave the group.
  • Like 1

Hi paradox - 

A couple of other things to check.  When you 'buy' a 0L item from the MP, it's a multi-step process.  This confused me for awhile when I was new.  After clicking the 'Buy Now' button, another screen is displayed which contains a lot of MP ads and say 'Click 'Place your order' to complete checkout'.  The button for the placing the order to complete checkout is at the very bottom of that screen, so you need to scroll all the way down past all the ads and then click the 'Place your order' button.  Then the regular cashier/make payment screen is displayed and you click the 'Buy Now' button on that screen.  At that point you should see a message regarding the delivery being made. 

The second thing, is that the item will appear in your inventory in a special folder called "Received Items".  There should be a folder or a box in that folder containing your purchase.   If the item is 'boxed' you will need to open the box before you can wear the items. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2931 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.