I'm unable to buy Lindens on the website and in the viewer

Caelium Loxingly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

In viewer 2 and phoenix viewer, i'm unable to buy Lindens, Alson on the website i can''t buy Lindens. Furthermore i just found out that somehow my old CC information, wicj i deleted a few weeks ago has been restored and my new cc information was deleted. And finaly i seem to be missing the option to change my billing information.

When i try to buy Lindens  from the website i am redirecten to the smae screen. To illustrate,

*when i click on buy L$ i'm directed to the page where i can fill in the amount of lindens i wish to buy, or the amount of dollars i wish to spend. When i fill in either option and click on buy now i'm redirected to the page i was before, the page where i can fill in the amout of lindens  i wich to buy or the amout of dollars i want to spend.

I also discoverd that my old Creditcard data (billing info) had been restored wjile i deleted it a few weeks ago to make room for my new Creditcard data. So i tried to change it back again but to my great surprise i can't find any option to change or ad new Billing information.

I really getting worried now!

5 answers to this question

There were some blogs about problems but they are marked as resolved even though people are still claiming its not working.

Try calling the free Billing number or submit a ticket:

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

Seems the buy lindens on the website is ok now for those that were having problems, but a couple are still saying the inworld button on Phoenix isn`t working, if thats the case for you, you should join the "Phoenix Viewer Support" group inworld and ask there, because LL won`t do support for a 3rd party viewer, only phoenix can fix bugs in their viewer.

I agree Sahra, ideally it would be nice for them to make the same service available to all residents,but even assuming they have just gone for the countries with the highest SL populations it has always surprised me that they didn`t include Holland, Italy, Greece, Australia, NZ or Ireland. No idea what the logic is for that at all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.