lately iv been noticing A LOT of my inventory items have gone missing

Sascha Steampunk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Lately iv been noticing A LOT of my inventory items have gone missing. I am missing full avatars, clothes, various items like HUDs, typers, and such, and many other things :/ relogging doesnt bring it back. Does anyone else have this problem? and if so is there a way to get the missing items back? Many of the items I lost were things that were only around in world for a limited time like for christmas events and some things were actually bought and very expensive :/

2 answers to this question

Linden Lab has been quietly removing some old items from inventory and when asked why, say the items were in breach of the current TOS. However, what you are missing do not seem like the ones being removed.

Rather than just relogging, have you tried clearing the cache, logging in to a quiet area and allowing your inventory to repopulate. If still missing after that, you will need to submit a support ticket under Technical Questions > Inventory if you have Premium membership. It asks for file names but if misisng, that may not be possible so give as much information as you can.

it happened to me,,, and they still missing,, i tried relog too and nothing happens,, also clothes that i just brought the day before. it's really annoying, some of my friends says that is a glitch , but im not sure about it

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.