Download Marketplace History

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2913 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would like to download the Marketplace History and put it into a spreadsheet or better yet a SQL database.

The challenge is 90 pages of transactions on MP.

I bought a program that very clearly stated that it would NOT download SL objects in inventory (some Linden restriction after the product was developed) however my interest was only to save me the work of copy/paste the object name externaly and did not serve my purposes.

In light that there is no way to do this by way of Linden tools, I tried using Acrobat X to create a PDF from a website and Linden will not allow that either.

Short of going to each page and copy/paste each transaction manually, I see no other alternatives.

Opinions and Ideas would be most welcome!

Pamela Galli wrote:

Yes, that is only for orders You have sold on marketplace. I guess she must have meant for stuff she has bought, and I don't know of any way to download that.

Yes CheriColette and Pamela, that is precisely what I would like to do with my purchases..., categorize, tag, sort by dates, etc.

Once an SQL database has been setup you can easily do these things. If you are a newcomer to SL, if properly instructed you could do these things with just a little extra work and in my case it's a big job to do the data entry.

CheriColette wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up Pamela.

Another place to find purchases is in your history (on MP), Sai. There it keeps records going back years.

But that takes forever to scroll through.

Perhaps a JIRA is in order, "Enable Ability To Download Purchase History," is needed.  I doubt it would fly because how many people would actually use it.  And there are other things we'd much rather they work on first.

Perrie Juran wrote:

CheriColette wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up Pamela.

Another place to find purchases is in your history (on MP), Sai. There it keeps records going back years.

But that takes forever to scroll through.

Perhaps a JIRA is in order, "Enable Ability To Download Purchase History," is needed.  I doubt it would fly because how many people would actually use it.  And there are other things we'd much rather they work on first.

I have opened a feature request "Enable Ability To Download Purchase History from Marketplace".

In the meantime I will proceed to invest 15 minutes a day entering my 90+ pages manually.

Thanks for all the responses.

SaiJinhua wrote:

I have opened a feature request "
".

In the meantime I will proceed to invest 15 minutes a day entering my 90+ pages manually.

Thanks for all the responses.

Here is the Marketplace table in the SLinventory database (MySQL).

Suggestions on naming standards are appreciated :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to hear you working your way through it Sai, keep at it.

No, Ive not seen that before and really its beyond my comprehension but also I use a 3rd party Viewer and it looks like that makes it more difficult. LL warns re Viewer Capabilities

"The Viewer receives four Inventory API capabilities. As of January, 2011, we have deployed version-2 identified capabilities and removed all others. These capabilities will be used by default on Viewer 2.5.1 and above, released in March, 2011. Third Party Viewers may update their code, but be aware the pre-Viewer-2.5.1 code has numerous bugs associated with this method of accessing inventory."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2913 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.