Sign in to follow this  
stellvia

Into bois by any chance?

Hey there, 

My name is Alexis... I am currently looking for an SL partner preferrably female, looking to get married one day (engaged in RL). I am female in RL male in SL; AKA boi. I'm looking for someone caring, loyal, intimate, loving. I am the shy type but will come out of my shell in time. I'm in timezone AEST +10.

I also own a wedding planning business on SL and usually hang out there. 

If you'd like to know more please send an IM or message me on here either way I'll see it.

Well, I am lesbian... what ever you call it, I enjoy being it. And I'm not butch... I'm quite femme in RL. I'm engaged to a male in RL.

stellvia wrote:

Well, I am lesbian... what ever you call it, I enjoy being it. And I'm not butch... I'm quite femme in RL. I'm engaged to a male in RL.

No, what Ina means is:

Boi = a young lesbian, who has a very male look

But you say your avatar in SL is a man (and from the picture I would say the same), but that renders it impossible for him to be a boi by this definition.

Beside that I'm highly confused how you are in a relationship with a man, but lesbian in RL...but don't mind that.

I like my sexual orintation... I'm female in RL why not be male in SL... never mind I've worked things out with my lover so this is irrelivent now. 

It sure is interesting. But unfortunately its very difficult to find some class and style when it comes to genderplay. Most gender- roleplayers are mainly for sex in SL and have no further interests.
I am Bi-male in RL and RP a ladyboy. I gave up my quest in finding that special someone.

Good on you for exploring gender roles in fantasyland when you could be anything your mind chooses. Dont listen to the party poopers, go for it.

chardonay Babii wrote:

Good on you for exploring gender roles in fantasyland when you could be anything your mind chooses. Dont listen to the party poopers, go for it.

If you read the responses, you would know that this is not about being a party pooper and discouraging someone from having an avatar that does not match their actual sex, but was a rather helpful hint that the terms he/she uses might confuse people, because it usually refers to something different.

I cant work out if your attempting to reprimand me or trying to be helpful, either way my comment was for nobody on the forum in the thread but it was more directed at inworld criticism.

chardonay Babii wrote:

I cant work out if your attempting to reprimand me or trying to be helpful, either way my comment was for nobody on the forum in the thread but it was more directed at inworld criticism.

But what has any inworld criticism to do with this thread? Not to mention that the thread starter never mentioned that she faces any criticism about her avatar choice. So I came to assume your comment was about the people who previously posted here.

But what has any inworld criticism to do with this thread? <-Everything because that is where criticism happens and where her avatar is present.

So I came to assume your comment was about the people who previously posted here. <-It's courtesy to ask for clarification.

Can I ask if you are moderator in charge of policing people's replies? I didn't see anything in the forum TOS about constraining discussion to thread participants.