Sign in to follow this  
wolfshanty

How do I pick up objects?

Hey, 1st post. I was exploring and found a house with lots of stuff inside, I wanted to take some objects like a bean bag and a guitar, but can't figure out how to actually pick them up. Can anyone help? I've tried clicking and right clicking but nothing seems to work. Thx in advance

wolfshanty wrote:

Hey, 1st post. I was exploring and found a house with lots of stuff inside, I wanted to take some objects like a bean bag and a guitar, but can't figure out how to actually pick them up. Can anyone help? I've tried clicking and right clicking but nothing seems to work. Thx in advance

You can't take someone else's stuff. You can get your own stuff on the marketplace, but then you must have land to Rez furniture. 

wolfshanty wrote:

Items have to be specially marked to allow that. Once in a while, items will be marked as free to copy, and you will see Take Copy in the right-click menu. More commonly, items may be set for sale as L$0, or have a vendor you can touch. It is very unusual to fnd this kind of thing in a house, but it does occasionally happen. it's much more common in more public spaces.