How do I change a resident nominated destination guide LM to one that works better for the site?

Ayn Tomsen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Miho's Zombie Attack was nominated by a resident for Destination Guide.  The problem is, the LM puts people in a spot where they are immediately attacked by zombies.  I want to move the landing point, but since it was nominated by someone else, I am not sure how to do this.  Thoughts?

As a temporary measure, a fence has been built around the LM, but it would be nicer if people could land just outside the zombie area.

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

You can change the info by the same way your place was nominated:

How do we contact Linden Lab editors?For questions or update requests to existing entries, or to report an error — like a wrong SLurl or place that's gone — please contact the Linden Lab editors via email. Please note that we are not able to respond to all inquiries about individual submission suggestions. However, we do welcome all comments, feedback and suggestions.

( See the email at  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Destination-guide/ta-p/700059#How_do_we_contact_Linden_Lab_editors.3F )

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.