I can't upload an image to a new listing through the VMM in the Second Life browser.

Codex Alpha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to do, but I will guess from the fact that you mention the "browser" that you want to upload an image to display in a post here in the forums, not to upload an image to your viewer in world.  If so, while you are typing your post, click on the Photo icon that is just above the edit window.  That will open a page that looks like this >>> https://gyazo.com/67f9de2891dd5bc9783591a1a1e0b8ed You can either click the "Choose Files" option in the middle of the screen, or drop a file into the window.  Then you size and position the image and click Done.

Hi entity,

It sounds to me like you're having problems connecting to the Marketplace from within the SL viewer's web browser. I don't know anything about listing in the marketplace, but if it's possible to do so from an external web browser, I recommend trying that. And if your external browser of choice is Internet Explorer or Edge, you might try Firefox or Chrome.

If there is some VMM functionality that only works from within the viewer and its browser, I can only recommend you try an alternative viewer, like Firestorm.

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2947 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.