Fundraiser for the abandoned/injured animals in Japan! Please help us!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone :)

I would just like to get the word out to everyone I can!

I have begun a fundraiser for the animals that have been abandoned and/or injured in Japan called "Project FUR Japan".

We will be donating all monies to an animal rescue group that is over in Japan right now searching for hurt animals and getting them the medical attention they need, hopefully to join them with their loving owners again!

Please see our blog for more information on how YOU can help!

I appreciate your time in reading this<3 Thanks so much again everyone.

http://projectfurjapan.wordpress.com/

Blazin Aubret

Blazin Aubret wrote:

Hi everyone
:)

I would just like to get the word out to everyone I can!

I have begun a fundraiser for the animals that have been abandoned and/or injured in Japan called "Project FUR Japan".

We will be donating all monies to an animal rescue group that is over in Japan right now searching for hurt animals and getting them the medical attention they need, hopefully to join them with their loving owners again!

Please see our blog for more information on how YOU can help!

I appreciate your time in reading this<3 Thanks so much again everyone.

Blazin Aubret

Awww Blazin!! Let me see if I can do something special for this, <333 :smileyhappy:

No, it shouldn't be in the furries forum. I apologize..lemme go check if I can delete this post, I couldn't seem to find a topic it would fit :smileywink:

Edit: Well being I've been up WAY too long either there is no option to delete it or it's right in front of my face and I dont see it which believe me, it SO possible right now :smileyindifferent: So again, sorry if I broke the rules I guess? Been working so hard on this project I never thought that it wouldn't be allowed =/

Ah.  I got it off of your project site.  The Japan Earthquake Animal Rescue and Support.

From the JEARS site:

• We are a coalition of three groups; HEART-Tokushima, Animal Garden Niigata and Japan Cat Network. We are groups that have been rescuing and rehoming animals in Japan for many years. Our intention starting this group is to keep animal rescue on the agenda, provide shelter space, coordinate some Earthquake/Tsunami animal rescues, and to share animal rescue related news to the public. Like our individual groups, our collaboration will be staunchly no-kill. Any funds donated will be strictly and explicitly reported as well as expenses. Money and resources will be used strictly for rescue, care and support of animals in crisis due to the earthquake and tsunami. And while I first imagined cats and dogs, we can not yet know what animals beyond that we will be in a position to help.
    Thanks to all for the support!

Blazin Aubret wrote:

No, it shouldn't be in the furries forum. I apologize..lemme go check if I can delete this post, I couldn't seem to find a topic it would fit :smileywink:

Edit: Well being I've been up WAY too long either there is no option to delete it or it's right in front of my face and I dont see it which believe me, it SO possible right now :smileyindifferent: So again, sorry if I broke the rules I guess? Been working so hard on this project I never thought that it wouldn't be allowed =/

This could certainly be moved to the Making Friends forum since in-world charity events often form friendships based on common causes that last longer than the events themselves. :smileyhappy:

• 2 weeks later...

Fenn MacMoragh wrote:

I would be interested in seeing how long this will last since we are not allowed to post about a certain inworld event that raises money for Relay for Life. 

Really?  Wild.  Is it an Orgy for Life or are fundraisers just not allowed in general here.

p.s.  I do support RFL in SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.