Help using tattoo texture into Blender avatar workbench

GoBucks32

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Beginner "designer" if you can even say that. Starting to learn to create some tattoos. I want to be able to use them to make appliers for mesh bodies. I found a youtube video and was recommended to use Blender with avatar workbench to test out tattoos before uploading them into secondlife. I was wondering if anyone knew how to do this. Hoping there isnt to much to it. If you cant even point me in the right direction on where to look for this specific answer. 

By the way, I was able to create a tattoo in GIMP import into Second Life and use applier, but it was off a little. Not bad for my first attempt.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. 

Just wanted you to know that there is another testing method. You can use the ADITI (beta) grid which is free to upload. Since Blender is not the easiest of programs to use or get around in (let alone when models are added) I suggest that would be easier for you.

It is free to upload and you can test to your hearts content. Since you won't be uploading mesh, you won't have to take a test and you should be able to get there easy enough.

This wiki page looks pretty darn old but will likely be of some help. http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Preview_Grid

And I am pretty sure there are some videos on getting to Aditi on YouTube. So a Google search should get you there if you decide that is a good way to test. You can upload tattoos anywhere but you might want to go to a SANDBOX where there are frequently naked mesh bodies being tested and no one cares :D. I use the MESH sandboxes and they are pretty much griefer free.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.